Thread: cost and steps to importing a car from japan to Canada?

User Info Menu

Default cost and steps to importing a car from japan to Canada?

Hello everyone, I have been thinking about import a car from japan to Canada for a while but wont happen within the next few years anyways, but I would like to know the cost and steps of importing a car to Canada and what is the best way to get the vehicle to Ontario, just to get a general idea since I don't know any about the process.

User Info Menu

Welcome to JDMVIP! What type of car are you interested in, what is your budget?
    It is very easy to bring in a car from Japan, you can go directly thought jdmvip or one of our sponsors.
    B-pro, JDM connection or Brave Auto.

Have you checked out the auctions?
    - 1996 Honda Integra J32, ITR Clone -
    - 1992 Honda Civic SI K20a2 Turbo -

User Info Menu

There are a few cars that i'm interested in, 2002 Honda Accord Euro R CL1, 2000 Subaru Legacy B4 RSK AWD/ Legacy Touring Wagon 4WD GT-B E or 2000 Nissan Stagea 25T RS, hopefully my budget will be around 10k at most, I have been looking at the auction for the past week just to get a general idea on the cost of vehicles and whats more popular to import here.
    Last edited by OGHalo; 03-17-2019 at 02:34 PM.

User Info Menu

That is defiantly a variety to choose from. Your budget is good for the cars you listed, it shouldn't be a problem sticking to it. When your ready feel free to get in contact with jdmvip or one of our sponsors I mentioned previously.
    - 1996 Honda Integra J32, ITR Clone -
    - 1992 Honda Civic SI K20a2 Turbo -