Thread: carfromjapan dot com

User Info Menu

Default carfromjapan dot com

Has anyone dealt with these guys? I'm looking to import a Mitsubishi Delica to Halifax, NS. Their website tends to have more/better pictures of cars i've found on other sites or auction lists. Most of their testimonials are one-liners with broken english.

Thanks,
    Ross.

User Info Menu

I personally have not but maybe other members can chime in. If you are interested in a car from Japan and would like to import one, I highly suggest going through us directly or one of our reputable sponsors.

Sometimes it isn't worth the risk dealing with companies that are not well known. Hope that helps, and welcome to JDMVIP!
    @cdmtyper
    2017 Civic Type R FK8 R-01546
    1996 Honda Integra XI J Series Swap ITR Clone

User Info Menu

I imported my car from them and it was a nightmare experience that is still ongoing. I would highly recommend you stay away. I lived in Japan for 7 years so I'm familiar with the pros and cons of dealing with these types of companies, if you want to know the details feel free to pm me.

User Info Menu

Well I too am very interested in reviews about them, I'm currently purchasing through them and all items don't seem to be clearly stated in their website. Short answers and not very descriptive. I can't PM you because of forum rules

User Info Menu

If you google search my name “Anthony Joh” you’ll find my website and my contact form on there.

Happy to share my experience with them. Short answer is avoid at all cost!!

Quote Originally Posted by streettactic View Post
    Well I too am very interested in reviews about them, I'm currently purchasing through them and all items don't seem to be clearly stated in their website. Short answers and not very descriptive. I can't PM you because of forum rules

User Info Menu

I viewed some of their reviews and it was awful.

User Info Menu

Yeah they are a horrible company to deal with. Typical Japanese style of business.