Thread: For Sale - 1987 Nissan Be-1 in Long Beach California

User Info Menu

Default For Sale - 1987 Nissan Be-1 in Long Beach California

I am selling my 1987 Nissan Be-1 which was imported to the US from Japan and is finished Pumpkin Yellow over a tan interior. The car now shows just over 116k kilometers (~72k miles) and is equipped with a 987cc inline-four paired with a 3-speed automatic transmission.

Features include a JVC CD/Cassette stereo and 12″ Minilite-style wheels.

The little car comes with a tool kit and a transferable Vermont registration.

The body is finished in Pumpkin Yellow, one of four colors offered for the Be-1. The Be-1 is based on the K10 Nissan Micra chassis and was one of Nissanís retro-styled Pike-series cars with 10,000 units produced in 1987 and 1988.

Spares are easy to get online.

The car has 12″ Minilite-style wheels with newish Bridgestone Sneaker tires sized 165/70 x 12.

The interior features tan-colored seats with plastic headrests, grey carpets, and body-colored lower door panels. A JVC head unit is fitted. The air conditioning system holds charge and cools, but is not at maximum strength.

The car is located in Belmont Shore, Long Beach. Please call or text 562-310-6932 to arrange a viewing.

Asking price is $7500 - absolutely will be the only one of these at your local cars and coffee!

I may be interested in a partial trade, perhaps for a Subaru, Toyota Tacoma, Tundra, other interesting vehicles considered, including JDM, British cars, imports, etc. Let me know what you have!
    Attached Images Attached Images
      To view attachments your post count must be 1 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.

User Info Menu

Very cool car! GLWS and welcomed to JDMVIP looking forward to your post.
    2001 CDM ITR #01-1324
    2018 Civic SI FC3

User Info Menu

love those tail lights and that color! GLWS!

User Info Menu

Price drop to $6500! Happy to look at trades, too!