Thread: Brave Auto International

User Info Menu

Default Brave Auto International

Hello!

I have been looking for a legit exporter and so far brave auto is on the number list of legit and reliable.

My only question is.
    How can I get hold of Mark? Been trying to send a couple of emails and a bit of a phone calls to the contact details.
    Is he on vacation?

Anything will help. Just wanted to talk with Mark.

User Info Menu

He could be, just wait a bit he will respond. Good luck with your car search!
    - 1996 Honda Integra J32, ITR Clone -
    - 1992 Honda Civic SI K20a2 Turbo -

User Info Menu

Yes, He already replied but they will be closed for a week for a summer break.

Thank you for replying btw.

User Info Menu

Good to hear! Yes no problem. What kind of car are you thinking about buying?

User Info Menu

I was thinking of a chaser or a mark ii but when i started to look at the mk2 aristo, it is appealing with it's luxurious looks for a jdm gs300 lol and i found that for the aristo it's quite cheap than the chasers/mk2's which only have a 1jz than the aristo's 2jz and I valued between a chaser/mk2 5MT with an aristo converted into a 6mt using a GS6-53dz gearbox , I think it is well worth it to have the aristo. I'm still scouring the internet on what to do with the driveshaft to mate it with the zf gearbox and a wiring diagram on how to trick the ECU on park and reverse.

User Info Menu

Very nice! I am sure you will be happy with either vehicle.