For BC, does the export certificate have to be translated by a certified translator? I am brining my own vehicle back to Vancouver and my Japanese is pretty strong after 25 years in Japan and my wife is Japanese. It would seem silly that we just couldn't do it. However, if we could how is the translation actually written. Is it on a separate blank export certificate or what? Thanks.