Thread: R32 GTS-T Help/Info

User Info Menu

Default R32 GTS-T Help/Info

Hi Everyone,

Not sure if I should be posting in Skyline section or General is good, sorry if in wrong section. I am gathering all of the required info to import an R32 GTS-T. I live in Canada, Quebec. I am in talks with an importer which they can get me one for around 12-18k either coupe or 4-door. I have a few questions regarding maintenance and part import.

I am not wanting to do big mods to it, a few bolt-ons like intake, coilovers or lowering coils, exhaust, blow off (HKS) and some wheels. Where would I look for these? I am new to the Skyline/JDM market and this is my dream car so I am unsure of where to look for these asides the WTB forums sections, I know there are some JDM part importers butnot sure which ones are good.

Also, I will be looking for a GTR style hood/grill and maybe front bumper. I really like the grill from the GTR. I've seen some GTS-Ts with it and a mix of different bumpers. Would this be hard/expensive to find/do?

For regular maintenance stuff, where should I look? Rotors, Pads, Oil filters etc...

Thanks a lot.

User Info Menu

wow, so glad to hear

User Info Menu

Nice did you ever get this R32 and are you sure it is legal in Quebec as I thought they banned all JDMs or is it now 25-years +?