Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: The What You Are Doing, Thinking Or Feeling Here

User Info Menu

Default The What You Are Doing, Thinking Or Feeling Here

Remember this is public but feel free to post anything you're thinking, doing or feeling right now (and there is no pun intended with what I said).

Right now I'm feeling tired and getting sick of coding stuff.
    I'm also thinking about my new car

User Info Menu

after reading that im thinking..
    How glad i am i dont code anything.. its not for me..
    THinking How i hope i can finish running those cables today..
    and hope some skylines show up tonight at the mini meet from GTRC.

User Info Menu

I'm thinking people are dumb and so noncommittal that is chokes me up on the inside. I love meet'n'greets and getting together to gawk at each other's car's and just hang out. If no one shows, lets go to a movie. Or we can go to my house and watch a cool car movie...something...lol...

I'm thinking I'm screwed for my finals. But I'm glad I have most of this week to study. These finals are very important as I HAVE to get good grades.

BUT...mostly I'm thinking about my car. I can't believe it's almost time to go pick her up. Me and Ben will make her legal, and have her on the street in no time. I'm also thinking I will install my stereo as well. I got some good stuff to replace whatever is in there so will have a pretty kickin sound system. It will be a great day fo'sho. But I will have to resist spending all my time detailing and working on the car because I have to study a LOT of material this week for my finals...uuugh.

I'm also really looking forward to finishing this semester, and also my summer courses. Because that means I have 1 more class, and then 6 weeks of preceptorship and I'M DONE! Then I can make money which will be weird because I've always been in school....That will be on the back of my mind as I study for these finals...

I'm also pumped for taking some road trips. I plan to do several small ones, and then a larger one down the coast maybe even as far as socal.

ooo, one more thing - I look forward to selling my GTI. that will be a happy day when I have cash in hand, and will no longer have to worry about if it will start in the morning or not...It's been running pretty good lately, so it's a great time to sell! Of course I'll be honest about the history...I'm not a d-bag. but hopefully it's better to the next owner than it was to me...(3 engines, and 2 tranny's among other things..)
    == Chris ==
    2007 Yamaha FZ6 (for sale)
    1995 BMW 525i Ltd
    1992 Levin GT-Apex - soon to be retired

User Info Menu

I love BBQ, I have it all year round in any weather condition.
    Actually I just finished a nice BBQ tonight

I've done it in the snow, rain, cold.....nothing stops me urge for BBQing lol

Maybe we should have a parking lot BBQ meet

User Info Menu

jdmvip

you're so not kidding. But you and your wife make the best BBQ's.

I'm feeling sort of sad. I can't think of what car I want to like. I sorta have a crush on your car, and the skyline and the aristo! But I can't decide! ...this is terrible....

User Info Menu

Ooooo...

Excellent...

I don't really have a BBQ...my current roomie has a crappy kabota thingy but it's just not the same. I miss BBQ's. Nothing like enjoying cool drinks, and a nice steak, or chicken, or kabob, or ANYTHING BBQ'd, out on a porch or deck...*sigh*

I'm going to be moving this summer and I'm definitely going to have a BBQ on my deck. I may have found a cool place already...it has a nice view of a park from the top floor... would be nice scenery for bbq's
    == Chris ==
    1995 BMW 525i Ltd

User Info Menu

LOL

Don't worry Chris.......go to Crappy (Canadian) Tire and buy the $21.99 BBQ they have, that's all I use mainly lol and it's seriously all you need.

Yeah, I agree, I think nearly anything that moves should be BBQ'd

I just BBQ in the backyard for now.....but I can foresee some BBQ at the Ikea parking lot in the near future

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post
    LOL

Don't worry Chris.......go to Crappy (Canadian) Tire and buy the $21.99 BBQ they have, that's all I use mainly lol and it's seriously all you need.

Yeah, I agree, I think nearly anything that moves should be BBQ'd

I just BBQ in the backyard for now.....but I can foresee some BBQ at the Ikea parking lot in the near future
    LOL...I'll bring a mini table...HAWT!

And when I install my stereo, and hunter gets his too, we can have some sweet tunes too...or is that too ghetto?
    == Chris ==
    1995 BMW 525i Ltd

User Info Menu

A table isn't even needed, this $21.99 miracle has it's own metal legs !
    I think if we have loud music IKEA will call security or the police

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzybee View Post
    jdmvip

you're so not kidding. But you and your wife make the best BBQ's.

I'm feeling sort of sad. I can't think of what car I want to like. I sorta have a crush on your car, and the skyline and the aristo! But I can't decide! ...this is terrible....
    I think you won't be let down with either of those cars. They are all hawt!

have someone put them into a hat, and draw out one. THEN GO FOR IT!!!
    But you have to love the car that you're getting...soo, as long as you don't not hate any of those cars, it's all good! (ooo, triple negative ftw!)
    == Chris ==
    1995 BMW 525i Ltd